-Only for Undergraduates
Keerthi Lakshmi - 09003889742
Nithyasree - 09597791002
Preliminary question uploaded. Please scroll down to find the attached pdf.
- Only the UG delegates who have registered for the Conference can participate in the CPC event.
- The CPC event will take place in 2 rounds.
- At the preliminary a common case will be uploaded in the website on 13th of June 2019 and the delegates should submit their responses on or before 27th of June 2019
- The best 5 responses will be selected by the faculty in charge for the final round and the selected participants will be sent a confirmation mail on or before 1st July 2019
- For the final round, a separate case report will be given to each participant on 1st of July 2019
- The finalists should prepare their final presentation and submit it to the scientific committee on the day before the final presentation.
- On the day of final presentation the delegates should present their case report in front of the Judges and a winner and a runner will be selected.
- At finals the time allotted for a presenter will be 15 minutes (10 minutes for explanation; 2 minutes of grace time if needed & 3 minutes for discussion).
- Decision of the Judges will be the final.
- The responses (in docx/ doc format) have to be attached & sent to email@example.com from the registered email ID.
- The CPC word document should not contain more than 1000 words.
- The Scientific committee reserves the rights to change & modify the above mentioned rules & regulations if needed.
- Appropriates of the differential diagnosis provided (10 marks)
- Quality of the supporting statements (10 marks)
- Presentation of essay in terms of grammar & formatting (5 marks)
- Evidence of references (5 marks).